Friday, August 13, 2010

ROAR>>>>

Drumheller is just a short trip from Hanna so we headed to the valley for some dinasour fun! Everywhere you look there are big dinasours, Bennett was practising his roaring just like the trex.
It was so beautiful we took the kids to the spray park and fountain, Gavin sure appreciated getting cooled off.


Kind of funny that the kids were playing with little dinosaurses!

Now, which one will I play with next?

When I was kid my aunts always used to take Amber and I to the swinging bridge and little church so we thought we would take our kids.
They loved the bridge, and boy is it alot safer now then what I remember!
Ethan and Bennett playing in the little church

Bennett climbing on the rocks outside the little church,

We had a great day with beautiful weather... and the mosquitoes did not win today!!!

1 comment:

My Family said...

Mel, looks like you are having an awesome Summer!!! I love all the pics!