Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Roths take on MEXICO

We planned a family trip to Mexico with my parents and my Grandma.  It came just in time for us, we have had a CRAZY couple of months and could use some family time with our boys!  So off to Mazatlan we go
with two little blonde's.  I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I do.
Gavin's first flight, he looks like he is set for a few hours, I hope!
Bennett collecting all our luggage in Mazatlan
Our first Mexican beer at the airport, boy did it taste good.

Gavin having a snooze on our way to the condo, notice him sitting in his Mexican car seat.

In the morning when we woke up we headed down to the pool and heard some rumors that a Blue Marlin was caught and they were bringing it in (something you don't see everyday)
Here is the Blue Marlin and the Mahi Mahi, we found out the fisher woman did not want to keep her catch and was going to throw them back into the ocean, so the captain asked if he could keep them and feed his family and friends.  Well lucky us, Mom and Dad are friends with the captain so these amazing fish ended up on our supper plates....honestly!
 
Dad and Grandma just about do dig into the Mahi Mahi and Blue Marlin.  Hands down the BEST fish I have ever eaten, a once in a lifetime for us!

The weather is feeling HOT HOT HOT! 

2 comments:

The Alexanders said...

awesome first mexico post! I can't wait for more. And I laughed out loud when I saw G's mexican car seat! WAY TOO FUNNY

Anonymous said...

Love the Mexican car seat. lol