Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lucky in LOVE

February 14th comes around and all there is, is love in the air!  This year more than any other year I feel so fortunate to not only to have 3 absolutely wonderful boys that I am crazy about but that THEY LOVE ME as much in return, which makes me the luckiest person in the world!!!!
I work on actual Valentines day so we celebrated today as a family.

See what I mean, love is in the air...or at least on our windows.

The boys opening their special Valentine gifts from Grandma and Grandpa.


And enjoying what's inside.


For supper we had pizza from the heart.  Mom just give it to me already!!


Gavin could not wait to dig in.

Bennett showing off his heart of gold.

To finish off our lovely day we took the boys to a Rebels hockey game.  It's been a year since we brought them last and wow what a difference a year makes (check out last years post).  Bennett was so interested in the game and the rules and Gavin just wanted to dance to the music.



I told Bennett some basic info about hockey so throughout the rest of the game I got the play by play Bennett style, so adorable.


He even thought he should fill Gavin in on what was going on.

The boys were amazing to say the least, we make it to the second intermission, a family shot and a partial kiss on the jumbo tron, an ice cream and some laughs with our boys.
Gavin though exploring the arena was part of the whole experience of a hockey game, I think he's right, now I know where every bathroom and exit door is at the Centrium.

Happy Valentines Day to you, wishing you all the LOVE in the world.

1 comment:

The Alexanders said...

super cute! Looks like you guys had a fun day celebrating!