Sunday, March 20, 2011

Daddy's Biggest Fans

Adam played in a co-ed Volleyball tournament this weekend, so the boys and I decided to come and watch.  Honestly Bennett would not stop asking so we all went willingly to cheer on our #1 Dad.

Laura kept Gavin entertained so I could actually watch the game and Bennett was the best little cheerleader!


Kai did a little cheering for his dad too!


By the end of the game Gavin probably sent you a random text message...oops, sorry about that!


My little boys and balls, Gavin would do almost anything to get his hands on one of them!


A little lunch court side, good entertainment as you can see.



After Adam won his game he joined the boys for a little lunch.


I wish I could show you the art work that Bennett and Lee were working on as they kept score, so funny!  Bennett's picture of his dad was a straight line, a pretty darn long one probably in scale.

No comments: