Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dominican Republic...here we come!

So just for the record when you want something bad enough you can justify it to about anyone.  That's how we got to go on our trip to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. I pleaded my case to Adam how wonderful it would be to get away as a family in a tropical paradise and enjoy some time in the sun.  Wala and three weeks later we found ourselves on a plane headed for the sun, surf and sand. Okay so maybe it was not that easy, we all had expired passports that needed to rushed, our immunizations were not up to par and I was waiting to get the check of approval that my health was good enough to go.  For the next eight days we laid by the pool, played in the sand and took in some much needed sun, we found our little paradise.  My goal for the week was to take as many pictures as I could to get two perfect pictures to put on either side of our fireplace in our house.  I'll let you be the judge if I was successful or not.  Here are my favorite pictures on the beach!










































No comments: