Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Our March in review

March has flown by just like every month seems to these days but we managed to fill the days with some fun.
Our boys in their housecoats, pretty adorable if you ask me!




Gavin is trying to get rid of his afternoon nap, which we object to almost everyday.  Here are some of the results around 4pm each day.
A little nap at the counter



A quick nap on his little chair


The scariest part of these naps is awakening the little beast!!!  Sometimes a job for his dad



My friend Stacey and I put on a shower for a wonderful friend Kailey Sprunger who is moving to Medicine Hat.  A great last get together for the girls.  The theme was, "She's about to pop"!




Uncle Dan and Michelle came for a visit, and played and played with the boys.  They were in heaven!



We introduced the boys to hop scotch, I learned that Adam is a pro at it and a stickler on the rules.






I've started training for the Woodies spring triathlon in June.  By the looks of this picture the boys had a harder workout than me! he he


No comments: