Friday, July 13, 2012

Discovery Canyon

Discovery Canyon is one of our favorite places to go in the summer, Adam is usually working and misses out on all the fun.  So we planned an supper picnic for the whole family to enjoy.  I'm too nervous to let Bennett go down the river when I'm by myself because who knows where Gavin is headed when I'm not looking. Tonight we were able to go down the river and Bennett had so much fun!!  My lower half dragged on the bottom most of the way down, I guess my tube didn't have enough air in it, hee hee.












The perfect family evening in the middle of our heat wave!

1 comment:

Aaron & Erin said...

I was just googling Discovery Canyon this morning! I've heard awesome things about it, but never gone. Maybe this evening??! Looks like you all had a great time :)