Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Great weekend with Family

Tomorrow is Halloween, so I wanted to get this post done so tomorrow I can show case our two little trick or treaters.  
Over the weekend we were so excited because we had Dan, Michelle, Kyle and Megan come and visit.  With the surprise snow and cold weather in October we tried to venture out and enjoy some time outside of the house.  Our outing to Heritage Ranch  was much quicker than anticipated.  Megan got bitten from one of the horses (yup, right on the arm!) and the cold wind was a bit more than we could handle, so our outing lasted 15 min and then we headed right back home to the warmth








I love to Fondue!   Honestly, who doesn't love to dip bread in cheese and eat deep fried goodness off a stick off a little stick?  The boys thought they had died and gone to heaven.





Sunday the guys took on the task of pumpkin carving, which they did a fantastic job at I must say!  I guess Gavin inspired everyone to keep with the Super Hero theme.









I am so impressed with Kyle, Adam and Dan's carving skills!

No comments: