Monday, January 7, 2013

Spiderman Birthday for Gavin

Gavin celebrated his 3rd birthday with amazing friends and family to a Spiderman theme, are you surprised?  Like I have said before, everything in our house is a superhero themed in some way but in a house with all boys what else do you expect!  
I had planned his big breakfast birthday party while the Roth family was here celebrating our Christmas.  It was lots of fun but I was one tired momma after all the festivities were over.  
Friday night my amazing friend and cake decorator came over to decorate the masterpiece of a cake.  I think  if we totaled the hours this cake from start to finish took over 14 hours, but it was AMAZING!!!


Gavin's first sight of his cake...I think he is in a bit of shock!


The PARTY - breakfast themed





TA DA!!!! WOW



Gavin was one lucky boys to have so many little friends and their parents that came to celebrate with him.  Some pictures of all the special people.










Practicing putting up three fingers, it is much harder than you think for a three year old!











A family picture of part of the Roth family that made it out for the party.


A quick picture of some of Gavins friends, thanks for all the fun guys!


Another birthday party for the record books, they are a lot of work but well worth it when you see all the smiles on the kids faces.  One mom texted me after the party and told me that her son said," it was the best day of his life!!! " 

January 7th - Actual Birthday 
(The actual day is always important to me, so we had a little celebration of candles in Gavins food and took him out for supper to Montantas)

Gavins big bro helping him with three fingers, I'm sure he will master it soon!




1 comment:

Aaron & Erin said...

Happiest birthday to the big guy! Party looked like a blast, sorry we missed it. Happy we could visit with him on Sunday, thanks again!