Friday, March 8, 2013

Bennett's 5 year interview


1. How old are you? Five
2. Who is your best friend? Andrew and Daxon
3. What is your favorite thing to do? Go skating 
4. What is your favorite color? Blue
5. What is your favorite food? Mushroom Soup
6. What do you like to do with your family? Go swimming
7. What is your favorite toy? DS
8. What do you want to be when you grow up? A Monster Truck driver
9. What makes you happy? When mom and dad tickle me.
10. What makes you sad? When we are wrestling and Dad kinda hurts me, I start to cry.
11. What is your favorite show?  Monster Trucks
12. What is your favorite book? My train book
13. What do you love to learn about? Letters
14. What was the best part of your birthday? Opening my presents and eating my cake.
15. Where do you like to go? To Grandma's house
16. What is your favorite treat/snack? Apples
17. What do you think about before you fall asleep? My family
18. If you could meet someone famous who would it be? Daddy
19. What is your favorite thing to do with your brother Gavin? Play cars with Gavin
20. What is your favorite birthday present? The little light up fingers.

No comments: