Thursday, July 15, 2010

Discovery Canyon

Discovery Canyon is on our summer to do list and we finally had a nice night for a picnic and swim.
Adam rented a tube and took Bennett down the waterfall side with him but quickly realized that this place was made for kids and the two of them did not slide so smoothly.
It was much colder than he anticipated!

After one time with Dad, Adam figured Bennett could go down on his own!!! Yeah, that I what I thought too, HE IS ONLY 2 YEARS OLD!! But they both proved me wrong and Bennett made is most of the way alone, I had a bit a heart attack.

Time for supper on the beach...

My boys enjoying their picnic supper.

Gotta love summer night, especially when there is NO rain!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pics Mel. One of our favorite summer spots too !!