Friday, October 8, 2010

from Surf to Sand

 Going with my parents and grandma gave Adam and I a few chances to get away together, so we decided to go surfing, why not?  Surprisingly we were not too bad, the instructor did say that I was number 1 and Adam was a close second.  We both caught some good waves and had our shares of near drowning moments (okay more me than Adam).  It was exhausting but lots of fun!


The big and little kahuna
Adam, looking good

Not looking too sturdy, must by why the waves took me down so hard. 
We also got away golfing with my dad one day to a beautiful course on the ocean.  Honestly I went mostly for the view because it was much to hot to be working on my golf game.  Adam and Dad snuck away a few more times and I gladly stayed by the pool. 


Classic green with the ocean in the background, ah
 
Not looking too bad hey?

Adam and Dad putting with the most beautiful view!
I had to take a picture of this tree, so cool.

Adam on the 18th green, I was in the cart holding a beer trying to cool off.

2 comments:

The Alexanders said...

another good one...keep'em comming!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time. You look great Mel!!!