Sunday, October 10, 2010

Beach Bums

The beach was Great Grandma's favorite place but the boys were a bit scared of the waves so we spent lots of time on the beach...building sandcastles, chasing crabs and for me taking pictures.

We have this same picture when Bennett was 9 months old in Cancun

Gavin

Family shot -take 2
 The funny thing about this picture is just after my mom took the picture we got hit by a big wave!  Bennett started crying, Gavin got a mouth full of salty water and I got sand EVERYWHERE.  I really wish Gavin was looking at the camera as we only got one chance at this one.


Gavin and I checking out the waves.

Adam took a picture of me taking pictures, I thought is was a cool picture.

Building sandcastles

Adam and Bennett checking out the waves from a bit safer distance (Bennett's request)


Check out what Bennett was using to dig in the sand, hee hee
group shot

In true Gavin style, he had an explosion....

and got a Mexican shower


Gavin and Grandma

No comments: