Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween a weekend event!

With Halloween on a Sunday this year we have been able to drag this event out to three days!  Lots of fun for my little tiger and mickey mouse!

On Friday we want out to Jaxon's house for a little Halloween party! 

 Here are a few of the little characters that were in attendance... Jaxon the fireman, Nate the puppy and Kinley the elephant.

Saturday we headed to Ben and Addison's house to carve pumpkins, well is didn't end up being a family event but instead Adam carved the pumpkin whiloe the moms and the kids decorated cupcakes and played. 
Gavin, Bennett, Addison, Mya. Ben
 The little munchkins decorating and more importantly eating cupcakes!
 Adam takes the carving very seriously so he finished off his masterpieces at home.
 The pumpkins come to life!!!

Now for Sunday...
A mom from my moms group puts on a huge Halloween party full of crafts, activities, food and yes lots of CANDY!!

Bennett was so excited to be Mickey Mouse that he let me put on his makeup without a fuss.
 
Gavin was a bit of a different story, he roared at me just a little bit.
Ready for the party!
 Roth family in the Halloween spirit.
 One of the activities at the party was cookie decorating, Bennett and Austin working on their masterpieces.
 Now for candy apples, how much fun is this!!! 
 My boys... a Chilean miner, a half dress mouse and a headless tiger.... how lucky an I!
 Gavin and Siler just hanging out
 To finish off this spooky Halloween Bennett went to a few houses trick or treating to get his pail FULL of candy. 
What a fun weekend, now that Bennett knows what Halloween is all about I'm sure next year will be even more fun, I CAN'T WAIT!

2 comments:

My Family said...

Great pics Mel!!!! Such cuties!

Ali said...

All of your costumes were awesome! Mickey is so cute! I loved how you said Gavin roared at you hahaha. Chilean miner, Hilarious!!
Looks like you guys had a super fun and not to mention BUSY Halloween!