Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Oh, daylight savings time...why do you treat me so

Daylight savings time used to be an exciting time because you could squeeze out just one more hour while you were out on the town HOWEVER the excitement is GONE and reality is here!

How adorable are these two little faces? 
Not so cute at 5:10am!!!!  Did I mention this is day 3 of 5:00am alarm clocks.  Here is a little log of our morning of activities.

 I try telling myself, you are a lucky mom you get a couple more hours of quality time with your adorable little men. That works for about my first cup of coffee.

Bennett's breakfast face

Gavin's breakfast face

Creating a masterpiece with crayola markers.

 A little dancing with the monkey toys that has never been as exciting as it was today!  Thank goodness.

 I think there is time for a quick wrestling match, why not?

 Crawling races...for sure!

Now for emptying the cupboards and playing drums with the water bottle.

Bennett's second artistic attempt for the morning, painting pine cones!  To both our surprise they were full of SPIDERS, so the craft ended very quickly in the garbage!!
 

I think we all brushed our teeth for a least a half an hour.  Gavin working on the back and forth.

Bennett working on the up and down!

This is just too adorable not to include!

Even time to play a game on moms iPhone.
Few, I am tired just doing this post and remembering everything that we did this morning before 8 AM!!!!!

3 comments:

The Alexanders said...

I totally feel your pain...it makes me tired looking at the pictures and seeing through the windows that it is still dark outside! I have my fingers crossed for your tomorrow morning!

Kelsey said...

such handsome boys, I would certainly not look that cute at that time in the morning hahaha...yipes!

Anonymous said...

SO FUNNY!! Same thing happened at our house. By 9am we run out of things to do. I wonder how much gas moms use up driving around finding something to do!!