Friday, February 25, 2011

We LOVE to cook!

The boys have their kitchen upstairs so they can cook while I am cooking.  The are so funny to watch, it seem that Gavin always ends up cooking for Bennett.

Bennett all geared up ready to cook!


Mr. Gavin thought he would do some cooking in the nude, we have a lot to teach him!


Chef Gavin at your service!


Bennett waiting patiently for Gavins masterpiece.


Bennett LOVES to help me cook and I love having a little helper.  We have mommy jobs and Bennett jobs when we are cooking together.  Here is one of the Bennett jobs, mixing.


Having Bennett help me cook is a great way to get him to try everything, I just have to remind him that he made it and he is soooo excited to eat whatever it is!


Just a little taste!  Gavin waiting in the background for a little taste too!


More cooking.


Celebrating a great meal, a little dancing on the cupboards.




 Gavin off to bed in his sleep sack, Good Night!



No comments: