Sunday, February 27, 2011

Skating

The weather was FINALLY nice enough to go skating on the outdoor rink.  This is Bennett's second time and Gavin's first time trying out the old Canadian past time of skating.


Uncle Dan shoveled the ice for the boys!


Gavin, mr. cutie patutie


Bennett's very flashy skates!


A little wobbly in the legs but a nice big smile on Bennett's face.



Gavin's bob skates (they were missing a couple straps, turns out we needed those straps badly!)


Gavin's bob skates, turned into little ankle breakers.



I love this picture!


Erin and Dan


All the other moms out there that try as desperately as I do to get a picture of their kids BOTH facing the camera, not even smiling..understand how painful the process can be.  Here are a few of my attempts.




A snuggle with Erin to warm up when we got home.

We hope for more warm weather so we can get back out on the pond!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I feel Gavin's pain. My ankles do the same thing when I skate. That made me laugh