Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Honey Bear Music

Adam and I thought we should  introduce the art of music to the boys.  Both sides of Adam's family and Sehn side of my family are both so musical that there might just be a chance for a musician in one of our boys!

Off to Honey Bear Music class with smiles on their faces!


Don't you just want to pinch his cheeks!


Gavin is very outgoing in the class and always finds a friendly lap to sit on.  I'm begining to think that he finds a  lap where the singing might be a little more on key then the sounds coming out of my mouth. 


Time to put the books away and start class.


Mr. Gavin found the teachers lap where the songs probably sound magical to him.


Bennett having fun with a song and actions.


Both boys completely engaged in the class, HOW AWESOME!


This is only the second time the lady bug ball have made an appearance in class, and what an event it is!


Gavin was chasing the balls and dancing in between, too much fun!


Here comes the instruments....watch out, kid stampede!


The boys choose a different instrument every time and experiment with the sounds.




Time to clean up, I just wish they helped this much at home.


Honey Bear Music is teaching me to appreciate music and how important it is to the boys development.  A little out of my comfort zone but well worth it.

No comments: