Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thanksgiving with the Roth Boys

I have come to terms with the fact that as long as Adam is able bodied, he will be playing volleyball in the Challenge Cup tournament, every Thanksgiving weekend!  This year was extra special though, Adam's two brothers along with their significant others came to celebrate with us.  Dan played volleyball with Adam which is always fun for them.



I think the rest of the weekend we spent in the basement playing X-Box, working on our Rock Bank skills.  We had lots of laughs at each other!



Tyler and Rebecca asked if I would take some engagement pictures of them,  I warned them that my mamarazzi skills may not work on still, smiling, cooperative subject.  But I have to say they turned out very good, here is my favorite. 


As we were taking pictures everyone ran off a little energy at the park.  A beautiful fall weekend that we tried to take advantage of.





We were so fortunate that we could celebrate Thanksgiving with Adams brothers but we were missing his sister Ang and her family, so we spent some time skyping with them.  We are soooo excited to see them at Christmas!


Now for the big turkey dinner... Adam teaching his boys a thing or two about carving the beast.


Michelle reading her croissant cracker, a little idea I found on Pinterest.  If you have not idea what I'm taking about, google it, I promise it will be worth your time!


Group shot around our Turkey Feast!


So many things to be thankful for in our lives, but I this year I would have to say we are most thankful and excited for the newest member of our family that will arrive in May!!

3 comments:

amber said...

Loved your last comment!!!

Lisa Hills said...

I love this post!!! Such a wonderful family thanksgiving weekend with great news to share:)Congratulations again we are so excited for you guys:)

Mommy to the power of three :) said...

Awww...Great post Mel!