Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Week with Family

We were very lucky this week we had my mom, sister and her kids stop for a visit.  It was a beautiful day so we headed down to Discovery Canyon to enjoy the sun shine.
Mr. Cooper having fun in the sand!

The big kids headed to the big rocks for big kid fun!


Dan and Michelle also came for a visit.  The weather was a bit iffy but we headed out for a long bike ride.  About half way it started raining on us but we made the best of it singing in the rain and enjoying our time together.


Lunch at Bower ponds


Quick stop at Heritage Ranch to feed the horses.


In honor of Adam turning the big 29, we made a delicious shrimp dinner together.  Cleaning the shrimp was not the highlight but well worth the work




Cake Time!


I have a special project I'm working on for the boys bedrooms but I thought I would share a few pictures of Gavin from his little photo shoot!






No comments: