Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day 2013

I asked our boys why they think Adam is the BEST DAD IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD...
Bennett - "Because one day he brought some candy from work".... I thought I should dig a little deeper than this.
Bennett second try - "he is patient and the nicest dad"
Gavin - "because he is nice and funny and really funny"
Mel - " (deep breath, I'm choking up a little) Adam has to be the most giving, selfless dad that I see around.  He is the first to help anyone, to jump up and play with the kids because he truly wants to.  Because of him our boys know what if feels like to be safe, supported and see what a real life superhero looks like.  He teaches them respect, patience and independence and of course how to have fun!  
XOXOXO Bennett, Gavin and Mel



No comments: