Thursday, August 1, 2013

Phoenix WITHOUT KIDS

For the past year we have been planning a little getaway for Adam and Stacey's 30th birthday's.  We decided on Phoenix in the middle of the summer not knowing if we would regret plus 40 degree weather.  It ended up being the BEST decision, with the cool July weather we needed some HOT HOT sun.
We spend the holiday with our favourite friends John and Stacey.  As you look through our pictures you will be able to see how much fun we had together.
I LOVE this first picture because we asked this older fellow to take a picture of us at 8am as we headed to the pool (we beer in hand).  The first take didn't seem to include all of Adams head, take two included just a little bit more of him.  This pictures makes me laugh every time I look at it!!!

In our jam packed four days we went to a ball game, a football practice, got pedicure, the boys went golfing while Stac and I shopped.  We went paddle boarding on Lake pleasant and laughed so hard I'm sure I peed my pants, it was a good thing we were in the water!  
Most of all we enjoyed the moments of quiet and relaxation but missed our boys and were more than ready to snuggle them when we got home.
A fantastic getaway with great friends!!

































1 comment:

The Alexanders said...

AWESOME TRIP!!! We loved our little getaway with you guys!!! So many great memories!