Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July in a nutshell

This summer seems like a blur!  It's been a while since I have taken the time to update our blog but late is better than never.  July seemed to be the month that we waited.... for warm weather!  Don't get me wrong, we were very busy but summer didn't seem to officially start till the sun came out to stay! 
Here is basically how we spent our July.
Friends seem to be becoming a priority in our boys lives.  They love spending time with Adam and I but ask often can I play with my friends.  This picture is summer in a snap shot, our boys with their friends and WATER!


Bennett was in a one week basketball camp that made his momma very proud!  I think we have a little Micheal Jordan, but I'm a little bias I'm sure.



Poor Gavin, not old enough to participate had to watch from the side lines.




Skateboarding down the driveway was a fun new activity.  No major wipeouts but many close calls.


I signed our family up for the City of Red Deer family activity challenge.  Each week the city would email us a new activity to try around the city that we would have to capture and create a log book at the end of the challenge.  Our first activity was frisbee golf, a new family favorite.


Oh the beach.... LOVE THE BEACH and spending time with all our friends.  The boys are little fish and can't get enough.  Many fond memories are here in the sand.




Every year was watch the parade, last year we found a fun place that does makeup and a pancake breakfast right before.  This year I was the proud mom of a Green Lantern and a Pirate couldn't be prouder!!




We were lucky enough to have great friends that would invite us out on their boat.  Bennett has pretty much overcome his fear of boats and Gavin, well I almost have to tie him into the boat or he wold jump into the water at ANY moment!







July 2013

No comments: