Saturday, March 8, 2014

An interview with a 6 year old

1. How old are you? 5...no 6!!!
2. Who is your best friend? Benjamin from school
3. What is your favorite thing to do? To go skiing
4. What is your favorite color? Green
5. What is your favorite food? Calamari
6. What do you like to do with your family? To go skiing together
7. What is your favorite toy? Transformers
8. What do you want to be when you grow up? A scientist
9. What makes you happy? Playing with my friends
10. What makes you sad? People being mean to me
11. What is your favorite show? Scooby doo
12. What is your favorite book? The library books from school
13. What do you love to learn about? Letters
14. What was the best part of your birthday? Playing Lego with my friends
15. Where do you like to go? I like to go to hotels
16. What is your favorite treat? I like mini eggs as a treat
17. What do you think about before you fall asleep? Doing cool things
18. If you could meet someone famous who would it be? Superhero's
19. What is your favorite thing to do with your brother Gavin? Play cars
20. What is your favorite birthday present? The lego movie lego set

I tried to ask Bennett theses questions while he was playing video games, so I'm not sure how well he was concentrating on what he was saying.

* Pictures of the birthday boy and all the fun are to come shortly!

No comments: